Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello Marshmellows.

It's really hard to be satisfied with who I am. Really truly. Cause it feels like everyone expects me to live up to their standards for me. And that obviously means following the steps of my sister. That means winning an award for how much work I've accomplished, or highest average score.

..which, I didn't.
Like, how am I suppose to when I'm in the Grade 9th to 12th division and I have to compete with my sister?! If I was in the 6th to 8th Grade divsion then I would.
I just wish people wouldn't expect so much of me.
Not like I didn't do a lot of work this year or anything. I did 65 books and my average grade was 92. 3rd place winner for amount of LifePACs done did 70. I was close. And as for average, my sister got 94 as 1st place, so the 2nd and 3rd place people obviously only got 94 and 93. I was that close.
Anyway, everything went quite smoothly today. Good luck for everyone tomorrow!
oh, and I know you guys aren't saying it outloud, but you're asking among yourselves, what happen to Hazel? Ishh.

No comments: