Thursday, November 6, 2008

bits and pieces.

Really time I post something up and wipe away the dust that's accumulated. hahah, dust sets fast on this blog. (:

Life's been busy busy and I would of said that it's just plain busy with no fun involved, but that isn't exactly true. There's the little things in life that make you smile and laugh and just make you so grateful of the friends that you have. I really respect you, Wee. :)

And thankfully, I'm surviving through this extremely busy time of my life. So far, I've done two test out of the six in a row, passed, and all is well. Pausing History and Home Ex now, till I finish the other 4 test. Still have a Math, Bible, Language Arts, and Science test ahead of me. Now, I really can't wait for 12th November, cause it means no more test! Then, I can focus on Award's Night.

That means a lot of time spent practicing the drama. D:

And, dropping a quick hint, Zoe's and my birthday is coming up. (: We wanna have a combined birthday party at school, but I'm too lazy to arrange and Zoe can't cause she's staying with her cousins. So, anyone want to volunteer? muahah. :P

Oh, and this week there was a rush as 5 of us - Weeyen, Sarah, Melissa, Zoe, and I - quickly put together a newsletter for GRC by this Friday. Thankgosh, it's almost done now, and that stress aka business is over. haha, look forward to Milk & Crackers.

Well, I outta hit the sack cause for once I'm feeling accomplished what I did today. :) And all this stress and hard work is really tiring me out. Yesterday was hetic. I fell asleep in the afternoon for 2 hours - end results, had to stay up till 10:30 writing the testimonies out on the comp. &I'm dead tired right now too, it's only 8:25. Agghh.

1 Timothy 4:12 (Contemporary English Version)
Don't let anyone make fun of you, just because you are young. Set an example for other followers by what you say and do, as well as by your love, faith, and purity.

Ciao and takecare. :D

No comments: