Monday, November 3, 2008

Dr. JPP

I miss Dr. Pepper and sweedish fish. (:

And Dr. JPP. :D That's Jean Paul Perreault, btw. Was thinking about Dr. Pepper and Dr. JPP just popped into my mind. Jean Paul (pronounced as John Paul) was my dad's Math student who's really cool. :P

oh, and yesterday at dinner, we were talking about how girls can switch subjects really fast when I remembered an incident in 4th grade. Ready?

4th and 3rd grade was combined then, well, kinda combined, and 3rd graders always got to do what we older 4th graders were doing. It was really unfair, and we talked about amoung ourselves, but yea, we're a kind bunch. :P Anyways, it was one of those rare occasions that it was just 4th grade and no 3rd grade. We had finished cleaning the school van so Mrs. Fleurent, our teacher, drove us to have ice-cream. hahah, cool eh? Our class was super cool. :D Only 9 students, so yea. 6 boys, 3 girls. So we were eating ice-cream, boys at one table, girls another. And my classmate, Richard, my gosh! It was hilarious. He would say one sentence of one subject, all the other boys would agree, then he would say another sentence of another subject.. The cycle goes on. Us girls were like, "okayyy."

Then, there's Luke. He's a classic, seriously. Super funny, nice, yea. What else, he just totally acted like a boy, can't blame him, he was. lol. Let me tell you or classroom arrangement first. There's three long tables. A girl in the middle of each and 2 boys at the end, nice and moderate. So yea, I of all people had to be in between both of the craziest boys in the class, Richard and Luke. Nice arrangement, yes yes. NO!

Luke is all freckles and he's alergic to food coloring. He's hyper-active practically all the time, but with the food coloring, he goes up the walls. Like worst then Tommy, Gilbert, Jason, Haresh combined or something. hahah. Except, he isn't exactly annoying like they are, he's just really really hyper. Worst then me, Sarah, and Raquel combined or something. We're quite bad already, lol! :) Once, my sis saw Luke in the hallway going up the walls (it's AN EXPRESSION) hahah, and she asked, "What did you eat!?" He answered, straight face and all, "oh, just some grape soda." wakakaka, JUST SOME huh? Grape soda is totally food coloring and sugar, the best! *rollseyes*

I can go on cause all the 6 boys in my class were crazy, seriously. Cory and Richard called themselves "the nerds". They were more disgusting then crazy. hahah. And Josh, he was really hilarious and TALL. Like, look up 2 feet before you see his face. He's one month older than me, excuse! :)

And when Stephen Chaves, Luke and Josh combine, welcome to our 4th grade class. :D

Well, before I left for Malaysia, they got together during cursive lessons and made me a scrapbook. I didn't know cause I didn't attend cursive lessons because my cursive was beyond teaching, hahaha. It's a really sweet scrapbook and sometimes I turn back to look at what they wrote.

Indeed, I miss them. Not just the craziness. I just miss being young again, not worrying that one of them would crush on me (even if one did) or that a wrong impression would happen if I treated a guy this or that way. I miss the snowcones, washing of vans, ice-creams, bee stungs, pizza, root beer floats, and library times I spent with that beloved 4th grade class. :)

No comments: