Friday, November 14, 2008

charms.

Heh, it's been a nice satisfying day. I wish Jon came to school though. I missed my hug. Oh well. I'll see him, next week? :) Anyways, I got lots of wishes, and notes, and presies.

Quite satisfying. Grace and Zoe forgot to bring their presents. :\ Never mind, it's only after your birthday when you get lots of presies. It doesn't make sense, but it's true. lol.

Currently, I'm satisfied with the sound of my charms clicking on my wrist. Thank you Sarah and Raquel. Another two charms added to my precious braclet. My charm braclet has a lot of memories on it, and I just added two more. Really, really, luv your presents! :) I never expected to get charms in Malaysia. Hint hint: get charms for my birthday always! Ask them where they bought it, hahaha. (btw Raquel and Sarah, actually I do know where you guys got it, and how much it cost. I'm smart.)

Just wanna say thankyou to everyone who made my day what my day was. :P I really had a good time. Yer, and this younger brother of mine ahh, he forgot to wish me, so I had to remind him to. hahaha!

I'm off to dinner at Chilies! wakaka, ciao! :D

No comments: