Saturday, November 15, 2008

nothin' happens for no reason.

Well well, a new template. wakaka. (: Not exactly finished yet, I'm probably gonna add borders and then, that's about it.

It's 9.45pm currently and the bed's calling me cause I'm to have a restful weekend before totally hetic-ness on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. And a full day indeed on Thursday! hahah. I can't believe it's already the last week of school, it seemed like yesterday when 2008 started! ;O

&& I can't believe you forgot. Oh well.



Sighs. One day after my birthday are always so-so days. I felt so unproductive today, and Science calls! :\ I can't seem to get myself to sit down and do it so I can take test before school ends. If, that is, I have time in between all the drama practices! D:

Well, everyone hang on there cause vacation's almost here! :D And before that is party day, which is literally eat-and-talk-and-snap-pictures day, like 100%. wahaha. It's kinda a sad day too, cause it's the Tai's and Yeap's last day. ):

I'm off.

No comments: