Saturday, November 8, 2008

glitter & glue.

Well, I finally finished the ephod for the High Priest in the drama. Thankgosh, cause one more thing is off my long to-do list. It took me practically the whole day, excluding the long time I spent cleaning my room. I was vacuuming, and I sucked up a long strip of fabric my sis had given me. It was kinda hilarious, cause I hadn't expected it to go all the way up! :P Thank goodness my sis didn't want that piece of cloth anymore, else I wouldn't be here now? hahah. Yea, I opened the vacuum and removed the piece. D:

But, other than that, the ephod is successful finished now. It took a lot to patience, planning, and GLITTER. hahah. Glitter is terribly messy, aghh. And it requires glue. When it comes to art, I prefer cutting, pasting, etc. Glitter definitely is a once-in-a-year thing. And painting is definitely better. :D

oh well, it's done and it's my only one time of glitter for 2008. As I said, it's a once-in-a-year thing. :)

Anyhows, I went shopping last night and had a blast spending money? haha. I so want to go watch High School Musical 3, not that I'm a huge fan, just wanna know what happen. :D lol. Anyone for a movie + party + hanging out time for my birthday? =)

No comments: