Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Counting the days.

wakaka! :D Two more days! I'm gonna go hyper soon! :P hahah, I love Megan for sharing my joy with me. It's always funner when you have someone with you when you're feeling the oh-reach-the-sky-sorta feeling. :)

Anyways, the business is almost over concerning LifePAC test. ALmost, or rather, is cause I can't take Science test tomorrow. I feel so unaccomplished now, cause I was planning to do 6 test in a row, and now it's only 5. oh well.

Well, other than test and drama, etc, November is a very busy month. Lots of activities and fun. I wanted to go watch HSM3 this Sat, but with so many stuff happening, Dad didn't let. Therefore, I can make it up with hmm, Zoe's party tomorrow? It's kinda like mine too.

And yesterday? Well, we rushed out of school, squashed up in the car, went to Bake With Yen, Mid Valley, and then off to Kelvin's house. When we saw it, Sarah was like, "It looks like Kelvin's house!" hahah, duuhh. But yea, she was right, it looked like the type of house Kelvin would live in.

We had fun baking, you could say, if the icing wasn't such a crisis. hahah! We kept on going out and buying stuff trying to solve the problem of oil and icing. xP It ended up that we went back to Sarah's house and collected her icing. :P

I shall go, cause tomorrow there'll be a nice, long, post about my adorable, wonderfilled sister of mine. :) Just before I flee, joke of the day (yesterday) :

Dinner. Kelvin was talking about Genting Amusement Park.
Kelvin: You know the roller coaster that goes 860° around.
Kelvin's sis: 860! That's like 3 rounds!
Lydia: 'ello! It's 360 lahh!
We all couldn't stop laughing. There was another funny one about Matthew and rollercoasters, but it's hard to explain it in words. The way Kelvin described it was SO hilarious. Go ask him yourself.

Ciao peps. :)

No comments: