Friday, November 28, 2008

i love youuu.

Dearest Zoe Meime,
 I love you a billion and one Swedish fish. Thanks for all the brilliant memories you've left with me, and the more to come because we're sure to make some more on MSN. I have no idea how to even look towards next year, without you. You, and our boys code, boys rating, you and the many whispers, exchanging of phones, you and every single part that comes with yourself. Pranking boys, toothpaste, partners in crime OMG HIGH FIVE ZOEE!! :D I absolutely, totally, love you from the bottom of my heart. Please take care of yourself okay? We'll see each other one day, again. Hopefully, you've safely arrived there by now. (:

I'll never ever forget you. (:
So, I woke up at 5 to send Zoe off at the airport. Only saw her for a few minutes, but it was good enough. I still can't believe you're gone, and it's so hard to take it. :/ So, so hard, not matter how hard people made me laugh today. Thanks Raquel ( the car ride there was hilariouss!), Miss Cath, and Jon! :D I had a fabulous day, other than the part that Zoe left. Red, Green, Yellow, Blue! :)

I'm gonna miss you, or I already do. At Mackers for breakfast, Raquel and I went to wash our hands after we ate and..
Hazel Aiyo, I miss Zoe already.
Raquel Yea I know, she's my random partner.
I can't be random with anyone else.
--I can't remember Raquel NOT being random.

Well, okayyz. Ciao for now.

No comments: