Thursday, November 27, 2008

& so it goes.

I haven't been doing proper updating for a long time. November's held too many events, and no pictures and reviews in my blog. Are you ready? :)

November 1st : Joyce's Birthday Party;

No pictures. We did take pictures, but I don't have them with me. :O Most of the time they were swimming, so Paullyn and I accompanied each other by talking, hahaha. Cause, at that time, I still had my injury, ishhhh. OMG, I CAN SWIM AGAIN, DID I TELL YOU THAT?!! Woops, sorry. It was just so unbearable, not being able to swim at the slumber and at Joyce's party.

November 12th : Zoe and Hazel's Birthday Party;

Full of pranks, ish! hahah. But it was fun altogether. Sparkling soda, KFC (btw, why did KFC change from Kentucky Fried Chicken to Kitchen Fresh Chicken? So weirdd!), those party thingymajigs which you blow and then the paper thingy sticks out. Hahah! I blew one really close to Matthew and Gong (they were hugging each other ;P) and they got so freaked out. It was hilarious! :)

Group Photo. Lyd and Wee didn't join much.
They were stressing out about backdrop, I think? Oh, and Gilbert too.

We got this from Grace that morning. Scrumptious!

November 14th : Hazel's and Megan's Birthday!

Birthday twins! :)

November 20th : Pre-Award's Night;


As you can see, Zoe was in formal very early.
Ryan and I hated our costumes. Especially cause we couldn't walk in them! ISHHH.

November 20th : Award's Night;

So, it was worship, drama, presentations, and then Award giving. It got louder and louder as the night went on. x) haha. My girls basketball team went up to get 3rd place. For your information, there was only 3 teams. You get the point. ;P It was so awkward!

2nd price for Frisbee.



There's way more. hahaha. :)

November 21st : Party Day;

Zoee! I love you billions! :)

hahaha. We pulled Uncle Kevin down when he was crossing by. Not bad, ehh? LOL! I love you all too! Mel, don't leavee! D:

Brother #1

Brother #2 and Sister #2. :)
I love you guys! xP

Ish, RIIIIIYANNNN. :P Inside joke.
He is so totally capable of being annoyed. It's a nice thing to do too.

Well, that's about it. Don't have pictures of our outing yesterday, but hopefully I'll take a few more pictures with Zoe before she leaves. 2 or 3 more to our already 100 collection of them won't harm. :)
--
Anyway, a quick wish to Esther Lee. Happy birthday dear. You've definitely changed a lot for the better this year, and you totally deserved the most improved student award! :P Thanks for chitchatting with me during XYZ, I know we're bad. :) Keep rockin', yea!

NO PICTURE AVAILABLE.

oh, and it's Thanksgiving Day! Whooppieess! :) I miss Maine! If I was there now, today would be a day of feasting. Literally. All you do is eat. Go to people's houses are eat. It's one big long meal. Starts at noon and goes on till dinner. Oh, but the food. So delicious! Stuffing, turkey, CRANBERRY SAUCE! Omg, lovveee. :D I miss Maine sooo muchh.

No comments: