Tuesday, November 25, 2008

little miss sunnshinneee. :D

James 3:9-10
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing.
It's amazing how powerful the tongue is. One minute, we can strengthen someone with a thoughtful word, then turn around the next minute and say something insulting to another. It's a shame that both evil and good can come out to the same mouth. D:

Anyway, today I'm using my tongue to appreciate others. Let it roolll..

Them Siblings

Roberts aka Chorch
Ish, time flies. I've known this wonderful for 2 years already. He's the type of guy everyone says, "It's Robertss, what do you expect!" when he's just himself in his unique way. Definitely Mr. Friendly and Huggable. :D Thanks for being a blessing and teaching me so much about life. I'm serious, you have no idea how much.

Lydia d' Chech
Honestly, if I didn't have a real blood-related sister, I think I'd die of boredom at home. Or, have a billion pet siblings to make up. lol. Thanks for loving me, for entertaining me, helping me, telling me to do this and don't do that and for scolding me when I treat people wrongly. hahah. :P Although you are definitely a pain in the neck when you scream at me in public for nothing I have done wrong, I guess that's what older sisters are.

Matthew van Didi
Heck, he is so annoying nott. xP hahah. Really, I think Jon is more annoying. And it's suppose to be the other way around. I still can't believe you cared much whether you were annoying or not. You so do not look the type that would really care about people's feelings. and try your hardest not to hurt others, yet you are that type. I already miss you, okayy. :)

Zoe darl Meime
Omg Zoe, I could scream my head off for 10 minutes straight, for all I care. You have no idea how much I'll miss you, and I already am dreading next year and this December without seeing you at least once a week. I feel so incomplete without my twin darhling. We've gone through everything together, even stomach aches! (hahah, I'm having one right now!) Geez, I wish you didn't have to go. Really truly, I love you.

Them GRCians

Miss Raquella Randomness
She is such a joy lah. :D Always being the random one, the happy one, the one that makes people laugh. Her trick? She's herselff! Your randomness lights up the whole room, Raquel. Keep smiling!

Weee Lim
You are such a guy. I really really respect you. I've seen you really busy in the last few weeks, but you always seem to have time to talk, make lame jokes, and keep yourself unstressed. =)

Sarah de Hyperr!
hahah, she's always been there smiling, understanding me, screams with me when we agree with stuff, and influenced me on Pet Society! :P She awesomely, amazingly, full of funnn! :D Love you bunches!

Melissa Miss Sunshineee :D
She is always smiling! Amazing how she does it. Even I can't smile for such a long time without my jaws getting too tired, wakaka. :) Hope you liked the scrapbook, you too Zoe. I'm gonna miss you loads! hahah, especially the thought of having to sit alone while BM class is going on. x) We must have an outing before you leavee! D:

Tommy Bommy ol' Boy
You smarty pants, I enjoy helping you in Math cause at least it's not work, work, work until break time or lunch or something, hahah. Pluss, we don't do Math all the time, chitchatters. :D And the talks at drama pracs, and outings. Thanks for bein' that great friend.

Grace, plain dear Grace
hahah, I know how much you hate people calling you Grace Kam, especially since there's no other Grace in our school now. Anyway, thanks for being miss healthy, hegenic, and consultant for medicines / cures for us. Detol! :)

Aunty Naomi
Don't kill mee! x) hahaha. Your character is really indescribable, its is witty, yet people aren't scared to offend you. hahaha. I have no idea how to phrase it. :P But you're a real good friend. someone who sticks to you while others have fun. Still remember times when you would accompany me when I'm sick at a party. :)

Miss Cathherineyy
Thanks for reading reports, helping me with my work, and all the regular stuff teachers do. hahaha. But best of all, thanks for helping all of us grow spiritually in the Lord and encouraging us in our walk with the Almighty.

Uncle Kevin
Your jokes, the fun we have together (even in school) is uncountable. Thanks for being my great supervisor! You've really impacted my life for the better. Thankyou for everything.

Them Close-to-the-Heart

Mrs. P
I missy the art classes about "the art of doing nothing" or "the art of eating icecream". Your art classes were always so original. We'd go outside and play tag or something random like that. Thankks for still caring after so many years of not seeing you. I miss you and Ian. :P

Mandaa! :D
Missy, I miss youu. Ish, remember being the only two girls in 2nd grade. Bee stings? hahaha. *winkss!* Omg, I'm gonna email you right now and arrange a chatting date. I have SO much to tell you. wakaka. Ohh, and you should get Facebook. Becca, Tallie, Molly, and your sis all got. x)

Mrs. Gerry
Oh, I miss coming into the school office and hugging you. And getting First Aid when I got a boo-boo. :P Hot Pink! I love your fashion sense. && when you come to cut my hair and braid it! Professionall french braidss! Thanks for being so great, I miss youu.

Jackie "Parent"
hahaha, I remember Anthony teasing you when you had a child in your lap. Parent! :P Omg, I lovee youu. (Ish, I felt like saying lahh) Love chitchatting with you about you-know-what-girls-talk-about. ;D Keep shining, you starr.

Becka the BESTEEST!
hahah, I saved you for lastt. :D Get ready for a long one. Omg, I need to see you soon before I forget how you look like and your AWESOMENESS! I could say a billion I miss you's but ishh, they mean nothing. Guess what jet tube talks + nail polishh + swimming in the rain + playing doctor + secret talks + bike riding + hair curling = almost like a Sarah and Zoe combined. hahah. Except greater, awesomer, and much more unique. (heh, Zoe and Sarah are unique in another way.) Anyway, it equals a totally awesome one of a kind bestfriend. :) Love you dearr.

Note to everyone else : Paullyn, BeeAng, Isaac, Josh, Kelvin, Ryan, Chanelle, Gong, Brandon, Fai, Gilbert, Isaak, Melinda, Melissa L : I appreciate you guys too. Really. Thanks for being great friends. :)

No comments: