Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just wanna be with you.

 Heck, so I finally watched it before it goes out of the cinemas tomorrow. Caught it just in time. For your information, I am not a big fan of HSM like I am with Narnia, but after watching the first two, you definitely need to watch the third one and see how it ends! Gosh, the suspense is over cause I've finally watched it, but errr, it did not meet my qualifications. The plot was seriously mild. Hahah. But ohmygosh, Zac and Vanessa are such a sweet couple! :P And the songs are nice. :)

Overall, I'll rate it 6/10. It is definitely not a must see, so surprisingly, the boys all willlingly followed us and watched it with us. hahah. They all said it was boring in the end. lol! I think only the girls wanted to see it, and the girls only means me, my sis, Sarah, and Celine. All the rest were boys, and they were so considerate to teman us. hahaha. Ish, boys are so gentlemanly. Can you feeel the sarcasm?

All in all, vacation's been fun so far. Been really occupied the last 5 days. Other than not being able to sleep at night, and having gastic on and off, so far the holidays are a bomb. Ish to lack of sleep. I've been up till 12 the last two nights tossing in my bed and talking on the phone with Jon. And Fai! He keeps on disturbing me to get my sister. :P hahah.

And, like Vanessa said, I wish time could just STOP.


Friday, never come. :(

No comments: