Saturday, November 1, 2008

differently unique.

I likey my links. wakaka, I feel smart man. hahah. Honestly, blogger is really really stupid sometimes, but after all it doesn't have a brain. lol. So yea, I played around with the software and managed to get feeds from people's blog with the old customized versions. Ex: Robert's, Lydia's, etc.

Anyways, I am much better, thank you God! :) If you didn't manage to catch my blog post yesterday night (yea, I deleted it), it said I was sick, hahah. I sometimes randomly feel like deleting blog post after a few hours of it being published. Raquel's randomness is really contagious. I spend too much time with her, ya'know, that's how I caught it. lol? x)

A quick shoutout to Hana : Happy Belated by one day birthday! I miss the billion of minutes spent with you guys, the haircuts, catching dragonflies, or doing something random like seeing who can open the bottle (aka, who's strongest). Elisa always won! :D Sleepovers and skits! Japanese food and fried chicken! Miss you bunches! Have a blast of year ahead of you. (:

&& Joyce, birthday blessings as well! I need to take a picture with you today first before I can post about your awesomeness. lol. xD

Switch off subject, this week has gone by really fast, I can't believe it. By the time it really 'started' and fell back into a regular routine, it was Wednesday already! But after all, a week is never regular or the same like a week before that. Every day is unique in it's special way, just like evey single soul in this world. Even twins are different in one way or another. My God is super duper smart to think up of all sorts of ways to make each and everything unique.

I just wanna say thankyou to those people who's made my week special, different, and unique from other weeks. Sure, it's been quite a hard week for all of us, at least me and my sibs, but yea. Don't forget I love you, Zoe and Matthew, and we'll all come through together. Keep on hanging there. =)

No comments: