Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why bother? Daddy's 'ere.

Totally in a cold sweat with stomach cramps, aghh.

Anyways, today's been a real heck of a day. I feel so out and exhausted and.. uncertain about the business I have to face... till it ends on November 12. Now, for once, I'm looking forward to my birthday!

I have 6 test to do before the clock strikes 3 on the 6th. Literally, a test everyday starting this Wednesday. Sighs! The pressure! :\

Anyways, was on the way to church buried deep in thought when I saw this cute American boy riding in one of those two people bikes with his dad. Erm, he's like 10 or something, don't get the wrong idea. haha. So, he's in the back seat enjoying the ride, while his dad is pedaling like crazy up the hill. It was quite a sight. ;P

I'll keep it short and sweet. He had nothing to worry about, cause his father was in the front and was leading the way for him. All he had to do was sit there, enjoy the ride, and follow.

The same goes to me. In this busy time at the end of the year, I'm head over heels freaking out and there's SO many things to do, so many birthday's coming up, Award's Night and the end of school, what pressure. Am I trying to lead the way and quickly do it with all the stress involved? But, why bother? My Father's with me, and if I admit that I can't do it alone and my way, he'll take over, I get to sit back, relax, do what he tells me, and follow.

Plus, it's stress-free! :)

No comments: