Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My mei mei.

Chunted, eh? This post has been published exactly at 12am! :P

Happy Birthday Zo!

It's truth. I call her Zo, short form for Zoe - and Zoe is already so short. wakaka. :) Enjoy the pictures Zoe, and bring back those many memories! hahah, this is definitely not all cause I bet it's uncountable the number of pictures Zoe and I take together.

the famous twins of 2007 :)


Cheerleader and piano player?

Siblings! =) Zoe, I want the pic of us at the slumber!


Retarded fat faces :P

Looks like the same day right? haha, nope. The one above was in May, and this one was on DOE.

(:

To sum it all off, I still can't believe your birthday already arrived. I wish it didn't, cause I only have 2 more precious weeks with you, I honestly feel like crying. Sighs. I want you to have a totally awesome birthday today. Have fun while it last okay. If the boys do crazy things to you, let them, for once. :D Don't go all fierce and blow up on them tomorrow, save that for the drama practices. It's drama anyways. ;)

Thankyou for always being there for me, through thick and thin, through fun and sadness. I'll miss the secret sharing and boys code partner in crime. hahaha. Oh gosh, when you're in Australia, I'll have to send you pictures of the latest boy and you can help me rate him over there. MSN foreva babey. I'll definitely email you if you don't come online often! I'll miss the teasing. 5 boys, 9 boys, 10 boys, 11 boys whatever. *wink* This Zoe ahh, mine is 14 boys. :P oh and yea, 8 boys, 10 boys, sure miss you a lot! :)

Hopefully, you had a good 11th year of your life. Don't forget..

I love you, Zo. :]

No comments: