Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tell me somethin' I don't know.

'Ello, Marshmellows!

It's been movie weekend, yips. :D


Totally rockin'. Omg, if you haven't watched, go download. LOL. Especially if you're a dancing fan. The two stars are super good at dancing, ohmygoshh, SO NICE. Mary's stepmother is such a stuck up person, I was laughing my head off, and my sister was like, what's so funny? Oh, and Funky, he's really classic. See, I'm goin ahead of you all now. Go watch. Its a command. :P I'll rate it 8/10.


Definitely not my type. It was my parents type, so we just decided to watch it with them. Its about Isreal and Arabs and British soldiers, etc. Not that violent, but my gosh, the movie is so longg and in every single movie you watch these days, and also olden days, there has to be romance, must there not? At least in this old movie, Paul Newman (Arvi the hero) at least quite handsome, teehee. d: Honestly, most old movies, they put the old and ugly actors as the stars and the soldier is most handsome or something. No kid. He's the dude above, and he can totally act like a British when he's Jew. x) Rate it, 6/10.

Oh, and I just discovered that the release date for The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was suppose to be on May 1, 2009 but they switched it to May 1, 2010. Sadly, I wish it was coming out way sooner. But the sad bummers is that William won't be in it, unless we see him for the shortest while in England or something. And Miss Cath was insulting him the day Zoe left, so she wasn't there to help me defend him. How sad is that? ISH! William is way hotter than Skandar, excuse me. =X

Now, the latest movie I wanna watch is Bolt or something. :D

No comments: