Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And the fun starts again. (:

So much to write about, I don't know how to starrt. wakaka. :)

How's about November;
Definitely top-turvy busy busy. Oh, but it was fun too. November's my favorite month. Especially on the 14th, mauhahah. Did you guys get the hint for next year? :P It was birthday fun and then end of school year, and then the dreaded Friday, thankyou verimuchi, you shall not laugh at me. I will never forget when Zoe left and the last joke with her was bubblegum that melted in her mouth and all over her lips and Mr. Fan thought she was crying. =X hahah. Oh, and Josh was camera man, and the pic he took was candid, and I seriously looked like I was about to cry. How pathetic is that. Zoe's famous, "I don't like cameras." Then Josh goes, "But you camwhore so much!!" "I only like my camera" I lovee youuu Zoe. Know you too well. :D

That was November. My fun-filled, busy, and sad ending November.
--
Oh, and I must  show you this before I totally forgot. This post is really gonna be jumbled all up. Like chicken soup, beets, and carrots. If you didn't get that, well. What's wrong with you thenn? x)

Took some old pictures with my camera, so obvious result, they're really blur. But cute. Check out my 3rd and 4th grade class. :D Actually, these pics were in 3rd grade, but it's pretty much the same classmates in 4th. right? hahaha.

Top left down : Matthew, Daniel, Josh, Cory
Stephen, Luke, Richard
Hazel, (omg, I forgot her name), and Tallie

Stephen, Josh, Luke, Mrs. Fleurent, Daniel
(ishh, her name!), Tallie, Hazel, Cory, Matthew, and Richard
--
I know! What is Luke doing with my hair? I really had no idea he was playing with it when we were talking the picture. Look closely, he has a disgusted look. :P

Best bud, Becka Boo! And Tallie. (:

Well, thats that. I miss you munchkins. :D
--
So, I've worked two days with the hatred job I don't want and no free lunch. Sad case, I tell you. Believe me. It's really simple work, and Mom keeps telling me, your work is SO easy and you get paid the same amount as Lydia. I'll say this, shut up cause in the first place I said I didn't want the job and you forced me to have it.

Oh, well. I've learned to count my blessings cause currently, I'm feeling very blessed. :) Plus, after work I managed to do tons of school work before I come online. And yea, I feel so accomplished. x)

Oh, and what more. Christmas shopping tomorrow. :D Gonna stuff a stocking for my sis, which is like the so tradition in America, except usually the parents stuff for the children. We're changing that a little bit this time. And I'll tell you one thing, unstuffing your stocking is better than opening an wrapped present. Ask any American. :)

And after that, I'm off the PD. It was a really last minute thing, only found out about it yesterday and parents were totally willing. xD Actually, I was thinking of a sleepover with Raquella but now, so sorry Raquel! Another time, I promise okayy. :D Orphanage children are my delight. =)

December's pretty much vacation and birthdays. That included Christmas! :D Oh, and really want a swimming Christmas party but Mr. Organizer is never online. If you know this is you, HINT. :P

UNO! :D Oh, I recalled out very funny conversation last Friday
(talking about dying of laughter)
Roberts Is it possible?
Hazel (with a totally straight face) Let's try.
We started laughing nonstop, haha. But we didn't die. Proved : Incorrect. I mean, unless the joke was really really REALLY funny, I have no idea how someone would die of laughing.

Oh and random little acts that make vacation, vacation. Sarah and I started chatting about Zac Efron and Drew Seeley for 5 min straight on MSN. We kept on saying that they're both hot but Zac's better. Omg, they are SO talented. They can sing, and dance. Like, why do all the guys here who can do that already taken? Well, according to Sarah, they're already taken, but i think there isn't even such a guy here like that. You might think we're crazy talking about this, and that definitely confirms you're a guy reading this. Or, a deprived girl? Who knows. I'm sorry, we're girrlsss! x)

Oh, and a random, "Tell me anything okay." hahah, you already know I tell you practically everything and anything. :) That was random, but yea. hahah. I tell you mostly everything cause I can actually trust you, and there's no one else I can trust either.

Who knows when I'll blog again. Back on Sunday. :D So, till then.

No comments: