Sunday, December 28, 2008

All of my dreams are a heartbeat away.

Welcome to the very dead blog of mine. :P I know this is surprising, but there's nothing to blog about. I wanted to write that closing of the year sorta post a long time agom never got down to it, and I still can't believe the year's gone so fast. It seemed like yesterday when I was writing my end of the year post for last year.

Nway, I'll write that post soon, in a few days. I can't believe it'll be next year... like in 3 days? :\ Aggh. Vacation has went awfully too fast, and I definitely want more of it. =) Don't want to go back to school. Muahah.

Currently; Downloading brushes. :D I know I'm being ulber random, hahah. But chun okay. I like my sparkling and stars brushes. wakaka. :)

It freaky, but I feel like my whole self is changing, and what I thought was me isn't so anymore. Other than my love for art, especially graphic designing. Like, I no longer love swimming, I have a tiny phobia of swings now - I have no idea whether its cause of the fall, but I haven't swung ever since - I don't even blog that often anymore, and I don't want school to start, don't eat as much as I used too... but somehow, it's like I'm still ME. :)

And I guess... I discovered that finding the real you isn't about your hobbies, your fears, the habits you have. It's something wayyy deeper, and harder to describe. Who knows why I meditate so often these days..

Maybe it's cause I'm turning Bittersweet 15 next year. :D
Eek, that is just plain freaky cause it was like yesterday when I was 13.

Well, before I ciao. A very belated birthday to Brian Yeap and Tommy Wong. The Christmas and Boxing Day boys respectively. Hope you had a great one. (:

No comments: