Thursday, December 25, 2008

Because HE came, I'm alive today. :D
I tell youu, you better be thankful. ;P

Anyway, its been a fun-filled time. Stayed up all the way till 1'clock yesterday night, crazy record, cause my church service was at 11pm. :P hahaha, I was so tired this morning, and what more, I slept till 9'clock. Eishh.


Candlelight Service :)

Woke up today, and had a very long session of taking the perfect shot of the family. HEH. I'm a perfectionist, sorryy. :P


Amazingly, I gotta take a pic with my sis. Rare.

Hahah, for Gracie. I'm CRAZY over Detol. :)


Played Life with my sis and Dad. :)

Life tiles. Super chun, my accomplishments.

Got some Snow Spray in my stocking, so we were spraying the door. Its kinda hard to see, but its a Christmas tree. :D

Tacos for Lunch! Yum! Haven't had them for ages.

And what I got inside my stocking, wakaka. :)
(excluding the teddybear, and not including gummies and Ritz)

Honestly, Christmas is the best season of the year. Cause there's school vacation, A NICE VERY LONGGG ONE, and presents, food, JOY. I'm so glad my Savior came. :)

Well, there will be plenty more tomorrow. :P Having a LARGE feast tonight. :D Oooh, and Mommy got an oven, omgg yesss. Baking, cookies, rolls, yums! (:

Well, have a Merry one. :D

No comments: