Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chicken soup pleasee.

A lot to blog aboutt, sooo.. I'll start off with Melissa's tag cause I love the part that only girls can do it. wakakaka. :) It's friggin' lame, but who cares. x)

Rules.
Only for girls. NO BOYS.
Be honest.
It must only be true.
There must only be one answer. Unless there is "more than one answer".
Must tag 10 people.
No tagging back.

Tags-Sarah Ti, Jaclyn, Shabeta, Soph, errr. Raquella. Oops, sorry about the 10.

Personal :
What is your favorite color? Definitely baby blue.
What is your favorite food? Hm, anything with cheese in it.
What is your favorite drink? Errm,7-up? Who cares.

Guys:
What kind of guy do you prefer? "more than one answer" On fire for HIM, non-smoking, has the respect of many, and one that really loves me. :)
How do you want your crush to confess to you? Anyway he wants, except NOT ON THE PHONE. Thankyouu, but I seriously have phobia of talking on phones.
What do you want your boyfriend to give you during Valentine's Day? Like Mel said, got no boyfriend, and I'm happy. :P

Next up, it's a special someone's birthday! :D


He is so adorable. :) Still remember when Bee, Matthew, and I went to Shab's house one vacation and Nivaysh came out and started talking to us about this girl like that boy, or whichever. hahaha. He has such funny theories! x) 'Nways, bessed birthday my buddy.

Lastly, the oh-very-small JONATHAN ROBERT'S Christmas party at my house. I know it makes totally no sense at all, such a Jon-like thing to do. But, he wanted a Christmas party, so we had one. :)

Pretty much, it was swimming? Kinda, except no one wanted to swim even if they brought their stuff except Celine, Sarah, and I. So, it was just us in the pool while the rest.. i dunno what they did. wakakaka. You guys are so good at ffk-ing me, I know. Like every party I've gone to in the last 2 months there was swimming BUT I COULDN'T SWIM (stupid foot!) and now, when I can swim, you guys don't. Sheesh kebabs seriously.

Pictures shall do the talking.


HEH. Sarah was all-time Sarah?

She is SO cute. That's the best she could do in the pool.


Miss Tourist. :D




After I was practically purple, and Celine was ermm, as warm as a heater, but we did come out hahah, we went to shower and errm, yea. The rest joined us upstairs later. Ordered pizza, but regular size is super duper mini, so had to eat downstairs as well. :P Christmas exchange, Mafia, and then we were about to play Murderer, the squeezing hand type...

...when Celine went. "EH JON, how am I supppose to squeeze your hand!!?" Sarah and I rushed to get our cameras. SO CUTEE! :) We got distracted and never got to play it either.

Jon, Grace, and Joyce left. The us-gals who remained did crazy stuff which girls do. wakakaka. :P So freaking funnn, I tell youu. Stack 'Em.

aka Tess. She was so scared!

Lyds. :)

Sarah! :D

(:

We finally got it really, really tall when they had to go, so yea. 10.30pm. :P Past my bedtime, but it was worth it. :)


oh, and for Sarah. We got it so high after you left that you couldn't even take out a single piece more. :P

15 layers higherr. :D

Well, that's about it. :) Till then, keep smilin'.

P/S. I've a good mind to make my blog private. hahah, whatcha think? Then whoever I don't want to read this blog, can't read it. mahaha.. :) Of course, then YOU would have to do a lot of begging cause the only ones I would allow would be Zoe, Mel, Sarah, Raquel, Jon, Matthew, and err the lovelies half across the world. :) MUAHAH. I like that idea. :P

No comments: