Friday, December 19, 2008

drive me crazy.

Was cleaning out the cabinets and stuff when my sis and I came across a few pictures of me when I was young. Took a picture of the picture, but cannot upload, the USB in this comp always has problems. Anyhow, the picture is somewhat like the one below, and it's always to same anyways...


Hazel omgg, so cutee!
Lydia WOW. Stop praising youself.
Hazel But seriously, so cutee.

HEH. I know, I'm extremely perasan, is that allowed? :P I can't help it. It come naturally. :) wahahah. After all, it's not my thing to act normal. Never my thing. I'm always full of happiness, joy, JUMPS! Dance. Life is great lahh. && blowing bubbles makes you happy. Serious. :)

That comes to mind. Why are the people who are most blessed, most spoiled if I may say, most loved, most richh, always the unhappy ones? Even orphange children, poor children out in the world, are always smiling, always happy. For goodness sakes people, BUCK UP. You are so much more blessed then others, so be thankful, be grateful with what you have, and smile. Life isn'y over if he did something to you, if he was mean, if he doesn't love youu. Gosh girls. Show the boys that there's more to life then them. And there's more to life than not getting invited to that outing, or can't make it to this outing. If you guys, the ones who are more blessed than many others, can't find a reason to be happy...

..tell me, how do they, children who are poor, with no parents, or one, or with very little money, with hardly anyone in the world who love them..

WHERE DO THEY FIND THEIR REASON TO SMILE?

I'm freaking fed up with you emo people.

ooh, maybe it'll help if you blow some bubbles. :)

No comments: