Wednesday, December 17, 2008

thus begins the fuunn.

Yesterday was like my birthday. That's what my mom said. I kinda agree with her. :P You wanna know whyy?

Firstly, when Daddy came back from work, he gave me a Rubik's Snake. JOY! I'm still figuring it out. It's fun, but not as challenging as the cubes. :) It was a belated birthday present from my parents and sister.

Then, after dinner, we went to the IT Mall and bought a camera. EVEN MORE DOUBLE JOY! Hahaha. It's our (my sis and mine) Christmas present from our parents. We get it a bit advanced. :D What type? Canon Powershot A1000 IS. 10 mega pixels, wakakaka. :) Me am very happyy.
I tell you, I have three lovelies in a matter of 4 days (?). Since Rubik's Mini came on Saturday. Very happy and content. And, Christmas is 1 week away. Stockinggsss! :D

Well, here's some pictures I already snapped. Great quality.

It came with a little tripod, & I was testing it. :P

Rubik's Mini Cube

Rubik's Twist. In some distorted form cause I couldn't seem to make anything prettier. D:



Thus begins my life with a much better camera to snap beautiful shots. :) Hahaha, now till Christmas will be snapping away. Look forward! :D

ZOE! This is the time when I seriously will miss taking shots with youu. Cause I won't be able to do that for a very longg time. Pity. D:

No comments: