Sunday, December 7, 2008

I can't think of a title.

I'm back! :D It was a nice long 4 days trip. Pity though, it was that I only came home today (Moday) cause it was super late last night. I could of stayed over at Uncle Kevin's house last night then come back today, but parents didn't let. They thought it was inconvienent. Like, it was more inconvienent making my parents wait up for us and having to drop us off, etc. Plus, I wanted to saty over one more night, wahahah. More Uno with Josh and girls talk with Eunice. :D


See the girl in the red? She is like Celine's twin okay. SERIOUSLY! Looks like her, walks like her. My gosh, Uncle Kevin, my sis, Josh, and I were like super crazy over her. :D hahah, we kept on calling her Celine instead of Tess (spelled as Teff).

So, my sis and I were walking through the dining hall after eating and we passed this table. Some dude who's an orphan for a long time now, he's quite mature and he's only 17. Like, more mature than Isaak definitely! :P Well yea. We hadn't talked to him before. We were walking by...
Peter like in a super LOUD voice EH, YOU GUYS LIVED IN AMERICA FOR SEVEN YEARS!?
Lydia and I woooo, err. Yeeaaa.
I was super shocked okay. Like, firstly the way he suddenly talked to us and how in the world did he know? :\ Riightttooo. :D LOL. Yea, and then at the end of the camp I realized he knew my name. Which is shocking, cause we were never introduced. And somemore, another dude started speaking to us in Malay and then when he realized we couldn't understand it, he kept on testing us. x)

Well, more to come. For now, ciao!

No comments: