Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So, guessie. Vacation's not going good. I've been getting so freaking sick so many times, it's so blahh, and yeaa. You getcha mee, thou does?

Yesterday was not a good day. Woke up with a headache and had to go to my mom's office to work. After one hour, I seriously couldn't stand it so Mommy sent me and my sister back home. Slept for the entire day with my head and throat burning and I was throwing up furiously. Finally went to the doctor's at around 7.30pm. Was given all sorts of medicine to take. So, went back home, took medecine, 'ello pillow for the thousandeth time. Thennn, I got hungry so I took a BIG bite into a cereal bar and threw up. I am soooo smart.

Well, now I'm feeling quite okay. Kinda dehidrated, but not as bad as yesterday. My stomach is acting up with gastric but I can't eat cause I'll throw up, etc. How pathetic is thatt? What more, if you have gastic, you should walk about, but I can't cause if I do, I'll throw up cause I'm gizzy.

I feel like eating. A lot. D:




..but I can't, cause currently I feel like throwing up.

Hummbuggs, I'm ciao-ing.

ooh, oohh. BUT. Birthday wishess..
On the 5th - Birthday blessings Ian Fan! Hope you had a great one.
On the 8th - CHELSEA! Although I'm not that close to you, still remember the sleepovers you had with my sis and the garlic powder times. :P Mmmm. :)
On the 9th - My very huggable big brother of mine, Larryboy. Hope you had a wonderful one. Sorry I couldn't come to school or wish you in time, sickness killss! x)
On the 10th - Mrs. Dot Shuman! Thanks for being a great teacher and grandmother, well kinda, since Becka and I were so close. And for mowing our lawn, and for everything. Love and miss ya.
On the 11th - An early wish. I like Facebook, they inform you of birthdays. hahah. Sara Doyon! :) Well, you're like years older than me, so you seemed kinda superior, but yea. You left that great high and popular impression on me. :P Well, Happy birthday!
to all of youuu. And the more to come.

Now, I'm really ciao-ing. Headache's acoming.

No comments: