Sunday, December 14, 2008

So, this is what you call love.

Went shopping yesterday after lunch with my aunt. It was funn, I'm totally into shopping and malls and movies now, hahah. You wouldn't believe that if you knew me only when I was 11? :P Those were the days when I was dead shy and always had my head stuck in a book. Like, I can't believe people change so much! I can't stand reading now a days, except when it comes to a very thick book called The Chronicles of Narnia. I can read that book a billion times and still not get bored of it.

Oh, and the all time favorite grocery shop is Cold Storage. :D Like, honestly really, it is so aweesomee. Walk through all the rows, and my sis and I will be like, "oooh, remember this? So yummy!! You want? Let's buyy!" I bought Tacos yesterday, I can't wait to eat it! Everything is just so Americanized, I'm so addicted. Give me RM200 to spend there, I'll show you whats reallyy good. Peppermint farm, Gold fish, Salsa, Tacos, Chilli and Lime, && what are they called, those juice bags that you can make cellphones out of after drinking them? Omgg, lurrveee.

But you really wanna know what's been driving me up the walls ever since I came back from shopping? Toys 'R Us, omgg totally roxs! Guess? My aunt bouht me for my Christmas present, obviously choosen by myself...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Not only thatt, you all are thinking that I already own one. hahaha.
-
---
----
------
--------
----------
------------
--------------
----------------
------------------
--------------------
-----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
-------------------
-----------------
---------------
-------------
-----------
---------
-------
-----
---
-
A 2 x 2 Rubik's Cube!

I tell you okayy, it is so adorable and small like a miniature 3 x 3 one, except this one is 2 x 2 and isn't miniature. Came back home, sat on the couch, and without looking at the Hints that come with it, OR the internet, started twisting and turning. I promise you, I didn't use any form of help like I did with solving the 3 x 3. Just plainly, my smart brain, wakakaka. :)

It was solved in less than two hours. :D I figured out the strategy not just merely solved it on the random. Felt super satisfied. :P

Now, I'm just going practically addicted to Rubik Cubes and originals only! Since my 3 x 3 one isn't original and it's falling apart (such bad quality) I'm dying for another one. And the whole collection as well. 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 7  x 7, And Rubik's Snake! :) I seriously want the whole collection! Dying to have it. x) I SO wanna figure out how to solve the 4 x 4 one and above. :d Sorry lehh, super addicting and I bet you all are dying reading this, hahaha.

I shall stop, even if I actually had something else I wanted to blog about, in fact, A LOT more to blog about, and I still haven't had time to write it all down. :X Till then!

No comments: