Friday, January 23, 2009

Cause the unreality is not gonna take over.

The latest; I dislike someone. Not only is this person weird, but the attitude inside sucks terribly and it seems like values don't even exist. I've got the right to dislike. Just don't ask.
Have you ever seen anything more adorable?

HEH. Anyway, school's in it normal routine of lots of work and lots of stress. It actually a relief for me this year compared to my sis, but next year will be the start of my terrible busy life. :P Scratch the terrible.

Other than that, my wonderful blog-everyday-life is destroyed and I stated to my sister the other day that she might be even blogging more than I do. I'm changing definitely, different priorities, different enjoyments, and other ways to spend my time. Currently, I'm into reading Nancy Drew PDF files on the comp. muahahs. That's why I the conversations I have on MSN are always delayed, wakaka. Sorry. :P

... yea, and I'm suppose to be reading THIS for my LA 909.

I know, its a terrible book. Can't even read more than a chapter a day!

But anyway, WTH. If there's nothing to blog about, why blog?

&&oohh. The little juniors in our school are so cute. Especially Amanda (who's like mini Sabrina) but she wouldn't let me take a picture with her. =X

  Thuliana and Esther :)

Di Fan :)

Well, till then. Keep smilin' okayy. I love youu.

No comments: