Monday, January 26, 2009

obedience always counts more.

Well, to start off, Happy Chinese New Year! =)

Honestly, I'm not really good at celebrating Chinese New Year cause with my seven years in US, it's just weird to get red packets and goodies. Christmas was the big thing there, and here it's this.

But, I still celebrate. My parents come from very Chinese families, I meant. I guess every Chinese comes from a very "Chinese" family. I know, I made no sense at all. Anyway, went to my dad's side for the Eve, and today for lunch. Vegeterian thingy-ma-jigs.

Sunday, New Years Eve


My cousin and dad were, err. Going crazy. :P

Joel, my cousin. :)

1st Day of Chinese New Year

Woke up, and believe it or not, felt like having a swim.. so I did. All by myself cause no one wanted to accompany me, so thus. Did laps for the whole morning, showered and off to Koo-koo's house again. :)

Thus, began to soccer training of Joel. :)

He can kick really well, and only with his left foot.

Then Daddy was teaching him to do headers. After a few, Dad said, "Kay, now pinch your nose cause it got flat." HAHAH.

Well, that was my Chinese New Year. =)
--
Oh, and I came across something more than a coincidence.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand,
that he may lift you up in due time."

Thank you so much, Father. :)

No comments: