Monday, January 5, 2009

nothing will ever change that.

So, first day of school, etc. Hetic, exciting, sad, all mixed up in one. I didn't get to take test, Miss Catherine didn't allow, I knowww, so sad. Can't believe I get stopped when I have good intentions, wakaka. ;D Graduate soon, get out into the world! Not that I hate GRC, but the idea of studying there for a long time, no thankyou. :)

Nopee, I did NOT forget you, Zoeee. D: School is just so different without youu. I miss you so much. Oh well, I have my necklace and charm. :) Love youuu. Really wish you were here, so we can gossip. :D Muahah.

&maybe Mel will stop by tomorrow. Our last session where we can talk serious stuff and sew costumes. ;P Though, we won't be doing the later.

Nway, won't be updating often cause I'll be working very hard. :P HEH. Teachers or parents cannot stop me. :) Must get back to my making a floor plan of my room. Interior decoration, Home Economics. lurvee.

No comments: