Friday, February 27, 2009

Cause the winners need someone to clap for them

It been a fun-filled week. :) And its gone by so fast, I can hardly believe it. :P But, like regular Fridays, I'm exhausted!

Guess what I learned? Laughter is the best medicine.
Honestly, if you can just laugh at any simple little joke, all your worries, pains, and distractions get blown off in on gust. :)

Anyway, biggest highlight of the week: Zoe called! :D Yesh, all the way from far Australia, the butt. It was so hilarious cause Isaak was talking to her and she couldn't hear and he kept on saying, "How's your butt?" Looolness. And the whole youth hall was filled with screams so you really couldn't hear what she was saying. D: She has $27 to spend on calls so it's not the last time I'll be talking to her!

And she has a slight accent. Don't deny it Zoe!

For now, ciao! I still haven't eaten dinner and its 8.30pm. Why? Due to my sister's French class lahh. :P

And with every step together,
We just keep on getting better.
(:

No comments: