Tuesday, February 24, 2009

trillion thankyous

Sure, there are a million bummers and downs in life, but I love to look at the ups and bright sides. So, here I go.

Thankyou for the love, the things You've taught me, the deep hunger and thirst You've put into me for Youu. I'm so in love with You.
Thankyou, Zoe, for the everlasting friendship between me and you. I can't wait till you call and I can scream into the phone!! :) imy, ily.
Thankyou, Roberts, for the times you've comforted, taught me, and lived up a great example for me to follow. No one could replace you.
Thankyou for the kindness shown to me. Thanks for placing your trust in me. For caring. :)
Thankyou, Isaak, for making me laugh. For your nonstop talking, TTYIAIA! And your idiotic helping in work. ;)
Thankyou, Ang Bee, for keeping up with my craziness and the crapping. And accompanying me at the nice big table we share that is full of your stuff!
Thankyou, Ryan, for not poking anymore, hahah! And of course, that awesome friendship we've formed ever since I started poking. :P
Thankyou to my wonderful girls (Raquel, Sarah, Grace) and all the little things that make me smile. Non-matching socks, Detol, pranking boys, and everything else that comes with our craziness! Remember boys, we come in a packet, you can only take all of us not just one. x)

No comments: