Thursday, February 12, 2009

Forever & Always.

I ♥ poking Ryan! Cause he's evil, muahah. :)

Oh, and by this time these days, my eyes are about to drop with exhaustion, and this is only valued for this week. Its SO hard to finish my work these days, but somehow, I manage. =) Language Arts is killing me with all the long questions and essays about the book, eek.

And at school, Sarah and Isaak crap 24/7 behind me. :P

People frustrate me. But, honestly, if you made a mistake in life, pick yourself up and stop emo-ing. Sure, it hurts. But comm'on, you don't have to pout and try to make everything alright by retracing. Memories never replay. Just start making new ones, and learn from the mistakes you make.
Heck, yes! I know. I'm not deaf nor am I blind to the obvious.

...and I always think its best to get a new piece of paper. :)

No comments: