Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cinderella

Weeyen introduced it to my sis, she introduced it to me, and thus. Another fav for songs. HEH. Its totally rad. But, if you're bored, go listen to this: Stephen Curtis Chapman Cinderella.

Oh, and I totally get Sarah about public holidays now. (You know, I should "totally" get another word for "totally" cause I say it friggin' often!) Back to the topic of holidays, its just such a laze about day, you feel so unproductive at the end.

Yea, so in such a boring atmosphere, I did some picture editing like I always do, mind you. When I have the mood, inspiration!! You can't do editing if you don't have mood, and ideas.

But, me mighty proud of myself. Latest desktop background..

I know you won't steal. Muahaha. If you steal, it'll be weird that err, my family's there. HEH. :P I know, superbly nice. You don't have to say. x)

ooh, and I changed my Wordpress header also. Partly cause, I can't seem to make a header for this blog today. Just no ideas and inspiration. Yes, I crap A LOT!


Today is definitely green day! But, I love. :)

Oh, and on a random note. The wild bush, whatever you call it, fire in Australia is saddening news. Let's hope Zoe and Melissa didn't get hurt, cause my geography sucks and I'm not sure whether they were affected. :P

No comments: