Sunday, February 22, 2009

of toothpaste, swims, and fun!

4 words first! :D
YES! I had a blast, I mean it. (: Pictures will tell the story. Well, mostly the whole story. Some parts, we couoldn't catch the moment with a camera. :)

Swimming, jumping. :D


Oh, and pranking. Went to sleep at 4 o'clock, wheee! Woke up at 5.30. Well, I did. I was wide awake trying to wake the rest. Tiptoed downstairs. Figured we couldn't get into the guy's room cause Isaak was sleeping right in front the door. Ended up spreading his arms with toothpaste and then waking him up after ages. Put toothpaste on all the other guys and ran out. :D

Slept. and at 7.30 was interrupted when the guys came to prank us. We were fair and didn't lock our door. But, right after they pranked us, Raquel woke us up. Sarah, Grace, Raquel and I were the only girls who got pranked. Big thanks to Matthew, hahah. He didn't put toothpaste on my face! :) The other three had a lot on theirs! Thus, my face is still spotless without a single pimple. :)

My trick? I don't use facewash. I don't even wash my face often. :P

Overall, lots of fun. Pictures uploading on Facebook. There are 126 pictures, crazyness! :D But, anyway. Sarah, I love youu. You are one of the bestest friends I've ever had. God bless ya!

Melaka

Was picked up from Sarah's house at 10.45 the next morning while the others were swimming. Headed straight to Melaka. :) You bet, I slept in the car! hahah. At Melaka, or close to their we stopped at the A Famosa Resort with the amusement park, paintball, horse rideing, whatsoever. Only went to the Water World. No pictures cause we locked up the camera in the locker and decided to have PURE fun. I was a bit exhausted after all the rides, but it was fun. The high speed ride was so fun, but really scary. You first climb up at least 10 flights of stairs and then lie down on the slide and go pratically straight down. My dad and sis didn't dare at first so I had to go first. :D But it was superb.

We stayed in this guest room the church provided. Really big and nice and the cupboards and fridge was packed with food for us! :) Why were we staying at the church? Cause my mom had to go talk about World Vision, etc. Well, that night we went exploring Melaka in the car cause it was raining. Ate chendol with durian, YUM! Really good.

Next morning, went to church, etc. and headed back. Thus, I'm at home sweet home. Well, just a few pictures cause my sis and I did major camwhoring this morning. :P

But, sadly, I look terrible in the morning. xD

And my sis doesn't know how to pose. :D

Well anyways, I had a blast of weekend. About coming to school, it's probably a "yes" cause my sister won't let me say "no". I have no idea why she loves school so much. ;)

No comments: