Thursday, March 12, 2009

What about you?

No one gets me like youu. (:

Its been a fast speeding week indeed! Loads of work not done due to a great rush to finish off most of my books before the one week vacation. Yea, and not looking forward to the one long break, cause being at home just makes me die of boredom, and all I do is do more work, agh.

P.E. yesterday just made me all sore today. x) Was forced to play soccer aka football, what the heck, I KNOW. It isn't my worse sport cause my dad was a coach before so obviously I have some skills. :P But, definitely not my favorite! Like Paullyn said, biking and swimming are the totally best sports. :) Yea, we had to do 10 girl pushups and stick our butts into the air. No kidding.

Highlight: Zoe called. :D

Well, life's not pausing even I wish it would. And I so don't want to go with the flow. I so don't want to fit in anymore. And all I really want to do is put my head on your shoulder and have a great cry. Yea, hopefully you get me. There's no shoulder available anyways. And I'm not blaming you. Thanks for caring so much.

Oh, and acting is the worse thing ever.




--
No, I still don't know I feel about you now.

No comments: