Monday, March 16, 2009

of Red Soxs, soccer, what'theck.

Yes, I watched the match between Man United and Liverpool. Sorry, wonderful ManU fans out there, but I'll support anything but Man United. Chelsea and Liverpool are my favorite. Hahah, ask me why personally. :P

And yea, it was totally rocking. Liverpool won! 4-1, no use updating you about it because most of you already know. Ohemgee, but every single time my mind strayed, the next thing I know, people are screaming and I missed a goal. Good thing for replays. =X I'm a bad soccer watcher. HEH. Random note: Liverpool's name sucks big time. ;)

Oh, and I can never get why the observers of the game in front of the big screen start screaming or shouting advice to the players. Hate to let you guys know, but, they can't hear youu! You're countries away! (:

Well, we were talking about sports, and we came to Baseball. Like, woo my gosh man, wouldn't it be billions more fun if we played Baseball instead of Captain's ball for PE. I was asking my dad, "How come Malaysians don't play Baseball?" His answer was to say it wasn't their culture, and they didn't know how to play the game. Then he was like, to me and my sis, "You guys don't know the game also."

Dad If you're shorthand, and there's a guy at 2nd base, what would you do after the guy at Home base strikes?
Lydia Get the ball.
Dad Noo... See, you don't know the game.
Hazel Errr, run to 3rd basee! DUH.
Dad Yea, exactly. But people here would go chase after the person.
Hazel Wait! You're the one who doesn't know the game. Shorthand gets the ball and throws it to the 3rd base. There's already a guy at 3rd base!
Dad oh, yea actually. Opps.

Swtness. Like, baseball makes so much sense, and is so much funner. Plus, we could play kickball or something if we don't have a bat. :D

More about baseball: I once was forced to write to the Red Sox in 3rd grade. And, I'm not a fan or anything. My whole class, except me, were all crazy excited. And, would you guess it? I was the only one who got a reply with fan pictures, signatures, etc. Eish, I got rid of them by giving them to the boys. x)

Anyway, the first day of vacation is almost over. Hmm, it was fun. Didn't get bored, did lots of school work, cleaned my room, and ate a lot. I'll get fat by the time the week is over. :P Oh, we watched Prince Caspian again, gosh, I love that moviee! :)

Well, ciao cause I have a billion and one reports to write. =.=

No comments: