Tuesday, March 31, 2009

to the ends of the earth

Roberts Is it possible to die of laughter?
Hazel Let's try.
If there was anyway to die, I'd like to die laughing. :) At least, my ending was a happy one. Agree not?
--
Well, I discovered something worth telling. Everyone's leaving! Firstly, I did. From my great bunch of friends in Maine. Secondly, I come 'ere. (omg, totally rad!) hahaha, and then Robs goes homeschooling, and Zoe and the Yeaps migrate to Australia. And friends go, and they come.

I go, and I come too.

But, honestly. I'm accepting it. I've had to live my life with so many changes, but its all just part of a thick book called My Life. And you know, I think its good that we have changes. That some friends leave. Cause if you always had the same kindergarden friends till your death, don't you think it'll be a bit boring. You'll rub against each other too much.

I'm being to realize what God's telling me. I just need to move on with my life. Make new friends, and step out of some. And even if it means to the ends of the earth I'll follow you, Father.

No comments: