Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Straight into his arms, where tenderness overflows.

I know so adorable, head over heels. :)
  • Bee and I played Battleship today. HAHA, I won that bloody war. :P
  • I'm becoming too much like Bee, due to sitting beside her. I said some lame joke today, just like hers and we started laughing when it wasn't even funny. xD And, according to Sarah, I'm like Bee's PDA.
  • We have an awesomeee slow high five. :D
  • I am utterly convinced that Malaysians are missing out on so much. Most of them don't know how to play baseball, or know what Battleship is. WHAT? oh, and how to play dodge ball.
  • I hurt my knee in PE. Well, I'm not sure whether I did, but it hurts when I stand and bend my legs, etc. :\
  • Yea, we played dogde ball today which would of been awesome if it was "Dodge ball with a twist." when bowling comes in. I miss that, and baseball! =X
  •  I'm feeling accomplished, yet too fast. I did 10 LifePacs in March and all together 25 in the entire quarter (if my records are correct). ;D And, I'm not rushing, except for Science!
Oh, and read the following carefully. I love it. =)

My child, the troubles and temptations of your life are beginning, and may be many; but you can overcome and outlive them all if you learn to feel the strength and tenderness of your Heavenly Father as you do that of your earthly one. The more you love and trust him, the nearer you will feel to him, and the less you will depend on human power and wisdom. His love and care never tire or change, can never be taken from you, but may become the source of lifelong peace, happiness, and strength. Believe this heartily, and go to God with all your little cares, and hopes, and sins, and sorrows, as freely and confidingly as you come to your mother.*

*Little Woman, chapter 8 "Jo Meets Apollyon" (emphasis mine)

No comments: