Friday, April 10, 2009

Friendships are so trying.

EDIT;
Heck, I hate updating every day cause its ugly fugly, no kid. Yes, what happen to me, I have no idea.:P (Ohemgee, it just started pouring cats and dogs outside and then stopped raining completely 3 minutes later. My gosh, that is freaky.) Yes, I am so straying.

Well, we have today off cause its Good Friday, and Zoe gets today, a week after that, and next next Monday, soo jealous I tell you. Hahaha. Listen to this:

zoë says:
AND
zoë says:
its ANZAC holiday too, although ANZAC day is on Sunday.
hazelchazel™ says:
ANZAC? interesting. what's that?
zoë says:
when aussies and NZ people mourn for the people died in war
hazelchazel™ says:
OOOOOOOOOH. so are you forced to mourn?
zoë says:
you dont have to mourn la
zoë says:
its a holiday for you to mourn
zoë says:
like if you want to

Haha, I'm currently in a real weird mood asking stupid questions. Zoe rock lah. I mean, big time compared to how stupid guys can become. Yes, I've come to that conclusion, and well. To a lot of conclusions also. :P

Well, yesterday I went into the testing room at 10.45 to take the 1005 Math test. Only came out at 12. Like, WOW. That was a real long time. =X It was real hard. Oh, and I had to deal with Arshant (however you spell it) and Haresh. Haresh was like, "He has no life" indicating Arshant. And I went, "Yea, I can see." My gosh, some people just don't have piorities set straight. Oh btw, I got 94%, so awesome. :D A big HAH in your face Naomi, kids. ;)

Well, honestly. I need to stop worry about others, cause I'm set for 8 months of pure hard work. D: And and, FINALLY in November, I get a break. Yes, the stress, but I'm lovin' it. Why?

#o1. I'm almost finished Home Economics and after that, gonna do Art! I know, so amazing and wonderful. Jumping up with excitement. Its so interesting cause I can't stop skimming through the books. Awesome stuff, but there aren't any questions inside, only activities, activities, activities. Will definitely keep me busy.

#o2. I start French class tonight. And the following Wednesday, Friday nights after that. :) My first course is from April to June, I take an internal test, then my second course is from July to September. My "Delf" test is only in November, so that means I have to review and make sure I don't forget anything for 2 months. My my, discipline I must have. =X Oh well, I want the credits and I love French.

Enough about my extremely busy schedule. :D hahaa, anyhows, today's Good Friday and according to my sister and her weird theories, on Good Friday its always cloudy but never rains. Its kinda true, its always cloudy... but, alas! It's raining now. :P But, it isn't it awesome that 2009 years ago, my God died for me. I always get awestruck. :)

Well well, wish me luck with my attempt to learn a second language tonight.

No comments: