Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the innocent little minds.

Sat with Hepsicine today. However you spell her name. :P Whatever, she's Aaron's little sister lah. In simpler terms. x)

She Me
How come your sister always sits with guys wan?
Err, ooh, uhh. I dunno.
You also wan.
Me alsooo?! =.=
Yea, you too.
Oh okayy. How come cannot sit with guys?
Cause blue is for guys and red is for girls. *Points to the red table*
Oooh, I see. Cannot blend ah?
No cannot.
Why?
Cause my brother said... every time I come near him he says cannot, must stay 6 inches away.

HAHAHA, so hilarious. :D

Well, I have reports to do and then I should be a good girl and play with Mr. Supervisor, Elijah. Appearantly, he's supposedly the person Bee thought was 16 and coming to my house so I can date him. Wth, you wish lah Bee. Trust me, he's quite inocent and cute, and yea. A wondeful boy. Are you jealous? :P

And I still have a Science test to study for, dinner to cook, and someone requested a specially created card. ;) Ohlala, so darn busy.

A demain.
P.S. Bee is obsessed with learning French. Its annoying. xD

No comments: