Monday, April 27, 2009

life goes on, now what?

I badly need someone whom I can talk to, who'll symphasis, understand, and make a lame joke to make me smile. :) Sadly, out of my one billion friends - I'm friends with everyone you know - there isn't a single one who is everything above. Not that, I don't have great friends!

Maybe, I just haven't found him/her yet. =)

Well, I'm learning to live life by its moments, and here's some of those moments - just to make me love the life I'm living, even if I live second by second. :D

LOTS OF SMILEY FACES! =D
Bee Ang - you awesome bugger, I miss sitting beside you. Ever since we had to change places and are separated by a big amount of space, I've slacked in my work, and so has she. (or, maybe its cause French started in April and has made me stressed ever since.) So depressing I tell you. Oh well, at least we still talk, right hun? :P
Tetsuo Tarkahara - for getting me to eat lunch when I was stressed over French, accompanying me through lunch, talking about all sorts of random stuff, animals, monkeys, display pictures, shoes, and people's characters. :) Entertaining me when I'm alone - and stressed - and taking my mind of terrible, oh very, terrible work.
Ryan Tan - your very spastic 'HI!'s, and being hyper and in a wacky mood with me just now. I know you well, by 68%. :D For the baking disaster stories and all.
Fer-fer James - just for being a friend. :) With all the random moments, talks, and discussions we've had. It's amazing how short I've known you for, and it feels like your a good old friend for years. Keep your pants up (yes, I know you'll read this!) cause your underwear colors have been the talk of the girls - not me. ( I have better things to talk about. I kid, Charmaine and Nat.) They just share their thoughts with me. ;P hahah.

You guys are awesome man. :) I'm glad that more and more people step into my life and different points, just to keep me happy that I'm still alive. Cause, lots of my close friends are stepping out of my chapter and going to write their own chapter, while some are walking into my book. I'm content, happy....

... and glad that He's in control.

No comments: