Friday, May 1, 2009

and so are you.

Rachel Lampa If you believe
Francesca Battistelli Free to be me
Casting Crowns Who am I?

When I rush with my updating, its so mix-matched. Thus, rewrite. :P
  • Had a haircut on Wednesday, and now my hairs super short - as it is always described. ;P
  • Life can't be paused, as much as I wish it could be.
  • I hate and like many things at one time, is that even possible? Or, more like, "Did I just say that?" Okay, I don't actually hate it. 
  • Dreaming on a wishing star is just not reality.
  •  People should start spelling my name as "Haz" instead of "Haze". (aka. Sarah, Justine, Lyd, and Robs) haha, I like being called "Haz" cause nicknames are affectionate, but spelling it as "Haze" makes me sound dusty, hazy, and like Kelvin's joke : He can't breath when I'm around. ;)
  • People say I look 10 (?) and some go, "So young?" when I say I'm 15. How old do I look?! :-O They also say I don't look Chinese. Some say, "Hawaiian" but that probably because its just so remote and I have such unique features. HAHA.
I'm writing like someone I know, but I can't put my finger on it.

Thursday, April 30th.

Went to Desa PartCity, and its huge and humongous, and posh. Hahaha. Well well, er. We had a farewell party for some of my parent's friends who are moving to India to be missionaries there, instead of here. My sister and I tagged along because we had to make sushi for them (like waitresses, wakaka) and cause I had to see the dog. :D Well, she, Gracie, the dog, was every cute thing imaginable. :) She's so friendly and I held her for like 10 minutes and petted and massaged her for ages. =) Ohlala, love.

After eating, and some worship, prayer, and farewell messages, etc. we went up with LiAnne, who's 9, and played the Wii. Yesh, my first time. :) It was fun, cause all you do is fling the remote everywhere. HAHA.

Came home at 11, and as I was turning the direction of my fan, the whole thing starts spluttering and screaming. I quickly switch it off and go "OMG, OMG, OMG CHECH!" hahaha. Well, literally, a fan has three blades spinning, and one of them just all cracked up. It was freaky, ohemgee. Heh, so now I'm restricted from my room and am residing in the living room. D:

Random note: I got 100% on my sister's test on Facebook, so ignore the 87% mark. LOOL. She put the wrong answer as correct, but I actually picked the right answer. Its confusing, but I know her. :P

Cause I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on Your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me. :)

No comments: