Friday, April 3, 2009

meant to live for so much more.

Yesterday, my sister and I were supermen. :) We baked two cakes, and 12 lemon tarts in 3 and half hours. Omg, amazing eh? That includes cleaning up time, and dinner. We didn't have much time, so we shoved our food down while mixing sugar and butter. :P

It was quite a hilarious time for me cause I was moody, with a stomach ache and back ache... and yea. #1 cake had a finger print in it cause er, I was trying to FLIP it. loool. While checking whether the lemon tarts were done, I burned my finger by touching the top burner. I know, I am a genius. My sister calls me that when I really am smart, or when I'm stupid. So, it gets confusing. And #2 cake, you don't even want to know what happen. :P

Okay, I'll 'fess. Was taking it off the cooling rack to wrap it in the foil, but it was kinda hot, so I could feel the cooling rack slipping off the counter, and before I knew it... the entire cooling rack, cake, and I went falling. Haha, I went falling with it cause my precious cake lahh. :P Saved it just in time! My sister describes it as, "She tossed it up into the air, and caught it." I know, I rock bottoms. :)

Anyway, before I get carried off with my awesomeness, or carry you off. Today's someone's special day. She's been with me throught thick and thin, when I took my first breath, said my first word, or took my first step. :D

A merry one, my lovable. :D (She's turning 05. muahah.)

Oh, and to our wonderful principle, Mr. Fan(: May blessing and poppyseeds pour down on you two. wakaka. (:

Well, today was pretty stressing. At 11, had prayer meeting and what Jon said was totally convicting. After that, worship prac, a rushed lunch, and a grooming session. Haha, Sapphira and I had a nice chitchat session there. :P Hey, we paid attention. Err, bend your back till it hurts? looool. Practically, I didn't do much, or actually no work at all.

Oh and, the Koreans came for chapel. The guys are like 16.. and omg, so matured. My gosh, if only the guys in our school could be so matured. That would save a lot of my frustration. xD

No comments: