Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have free time!

OMG, I haven't felt so content and at peace for a long time. :D Usually, Wednesday's are always my stress A LOT days. Why?

#1. There's PE, and you have to exhaust yourself, change into clean clothes while you're sweaty, and then have a nice taste of a room full of guy's deodorant.
#2. By the time PE is over and all, we have the littlest time to get work done, as well as a proper breathing body.
#3. I'm always rushing to finishing my French homework.
#4. There's French in the night time!
#5. Its so hard to study for test on Wednesday, no time at all. I've concluded not to take test on Thursday.
#6. I get stressed and just don't coperate properly when I am.
#7. Today, only this particular Wednesday, I had to do lunch duty for Sarah Ti Yen Weng, and half the team members were missing. So, I only had 2 juniors to help me. xD

Here's the positives of this supposedly blue Wednesday.
#1. PE was fun. Basketball without guy interference makes you actually excersise.
#2. Didn't smell any deodorant today! :D
#3. I finished pretty much all my French homework yesterday.
#4. NO FRENCH TODAY! Got an SMS after school saying it was canceled. *jumps!*
#5. I'm not taking a test tomorrow, so no need to study!
#6. Didn't get stressed.
#7. Dispite my little amount of people, my faithful friends Tetsuo and Raquel joined in with lunch duty. We did more talking than cleaning, I kid. :P

I'm pretty content. School days have their funny moments also.

Mr Nicholas *reading from Scripture* In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God and God was the Word.
Jonathan Teh Oh, Miss Catherine ah?
Mr Nicholas Noo, the Word was here, then it was blamed, persecuted and then crucified on the cross.
Jonathan Teh Oh, THAT Word.

HAHAH, it was so funny the way you went, oh thattt word. :D

Kelvin eh, play basketball tomorrow okay?
Lydia There's no boy who's decent during basketball anyway.
Kelvin What does that mean?
Lydia Like act kind.
Kelvin WHAT? Ex-wife?
Hazel ACT KIND!

EDIT - as of May 7th

Hazel *referring to color code* Do you have yellow?
Keiffer What's yellow?
My gosh, you are so blur and you keep on denying it. :P

I'm enjoying this night without French or my sister around. =) Tchao!

No comments: