Sunday, May 17, 2009

What counts now.

Friday was awesomee. :) Went up for prayer, and just started crying. It felt like He physically took me into His lap, His arms around me, and was comforting me there. The pastor didn't even pray for me, but I realized that it doesn't matter. If God has something installed for you, it doesn't always have to come through a person, he can just touch you himself. :D

I realize that we are all going through hard times, Sarah, Keiffer, and some people keep it in really quietly like a man or something. I guess that as you grow older, problems are kept more to yourself, and even you're closest friends don't really know. I haven't talked deep stuff to Raquel and Sarah for ages, but I just being with them is a comfort in itself. :)

It seems like every single circumstance I go through, God's always putting different people in my life to help me go through these times. I feel so extremely blessed for people like Jon, Zoe, Matthew, Keiffer, Tetsuo. :) The first three practically know everything, and its strange cause I hardly see them at all, and I miss them like craze.

Well, life continues and I can't pause it, currently focusing on school work, birthdays, camp! :D Ry and Sarah are coming over soon, in like 1 hour, and we'll be baking. :) Sarah's sleeping over, which will be awesome cause like... WHOOO! She gets to experience waking up at 6, ahaha. :P Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, but heck, I'm excited. =D

Zoe, for understanding my craziness. :) I really wish you were here, to whisper with, sympathize with, have fun, and go through times together. I really really miss you so much, darling.
Matthew, for your crazy reasons that make me smile, and being pathetic. :) And for keeping your mouth shut like its sealed with masking tape. Well, I hope its been shut. ;P
Saph, womann! We should talk sometime, seriously. :D
Grace Wong, I love being your neighbor almost as much as being Bee's, cause at least I can talk real deep stuff with you. :) Spiritual stuff is basically what we talk about, no I'm serious. Its great.
My honey Bee, I miss youuuuuu! D:

No comments: