Thursday, June 25, 2009

je suis heureux, beaucoup.

Translated: I am soo beaucoup happy. :P

#o1. French is for when you're lying down trying to sleep at night, and you start thinking French. And when you want to describe something soo badly.. you use beaucoup. ;) But other than that, French is just another definition of stress.

THUS, I am soo absolutely thankful that my first French test is over, and I don't have to suffer French classes for one week! That's pretty sad, cause its like ONE week, and then I'm back to classes every Wednesday and Friday night all the way till November. And I still have 3 more french test to go.

But, be happy with what I got now. Which is 1 week off. :D

#o2. I took 3 LifePAC test on Monday, and got awesome grades. SO HAPPY. I realized that if I really try my best, I can achieve, :D Math 1007 (the one about locus and only has 10 problems in the test) 100%! =D I mean, if I get even just one wrong, I already get a 90% so I'm really ultra glad. Language Arts 1003 (the one about sentence graphing, etc.. its really easy) 95%! But, then again, that test was really easy, soo. And my H&G 907 which is really easy too.. 91%. Its pretty low considering that the test is pretty easy, but I'm glad I got 90 and above. Chun eh? Even my sis was like, "WOW." and I bet she could do better than that.

#o3. Zoe comes back in like less than 2 days. :) What else to say, I lovee her to an ultra amount and so can't wait to meet up with her.

#o4. Camp! CAMP! Did t-shirts today. :) And I already got mine. I'm the one and only cause we're only suppose to get one when we get there. But, oh weell. :P I was wearing one today, and didn't have time to take it off so I just left it on. Muahaha.

#o5. I rearranged my room yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. If you don't me, I pratically change my room arrangement twice a year, at least.  :) Plus, I get a desk soon, and I then I can dilligently put my hard effort in work and make it look like I'm doing hard work! My parents never think I'm working at all. They always say my sister's doing tons and tons and think I do none at all. Its so frustrating. xD

#o6. I so have to go to Tze Yun's house one of these days during school break to paint my nails. She has the stamp thingy, who knows how to describe it, but its awesome. I want to paint my nails white with black edges and a black flower. Omg, soo nice. :)

I am in such an awesome mood. Bee and I were in the most agreeable terms today. We just couldn't stop laughing over the weirdest things. :D

No comments: