Monday, June 22, 2009

friends.

Friends are like diamonds. Precious and rare.
The more you refine it, the brighter they shine.

I feel like I've learned so much in just one day. Its been a busy day, but somehow, I have enjoyed every sngle second. Thank you Bee, Kiwi, Tara.. Sarah, everyone who makes my day special. :)

I've discovered..
- If you put your heart in something, you can do it! I set my mind on taking three LPT (check!), finish off camp stuff (check!), get Bee to do work (CHECK!), and a hundred other things.
- Friends come, and they go. I love all my friends so very dearly, but accepting the fact that sometimes they're gone is hard. They change. So do it.
- Never give an excuse to someone who just needs to talk, or needs to be listened too, or just needs a hug. :) Be generous with your life, your time.
- "Anything you have to manipulate to get is rarely yours to keep." I learned it the hard way, sadly.
- I absolutely adore the way William Moseley is so sweet to Georgie! And indeed, I have to be so thankful for my wonderful korkor whom God put in my life, because he rocks absolute bottoms, and I actually feel like my wish of having a bigger brother has come true. :) I miss him billions!
- Zoe comes back in 5 days. :D
- I really need to start studying for my French test! =X

No comments: