Thursday, July 2, 2009

being, basically, ... ME!

I'm happy, convicted, but somehow, I just can't be bothered to care. Its so unlike me, yet so like me, and I love it, yet hate it. You'll never guess this, but! I haven't done school work since tuesday. So, the last I did work was Monday, and that was hardly anything. =X I'm super behind my planning, but I can't be bothered, seriously. Camp has kept me busy, busy, and I can't wait for tomorrow! :D

I got to see my kor, and he looks black. No offence, but like, he definitely had a major tan. :) And I got an awesome Muskiteer, and a Snickers. :P I know, I'm awesome.

Raquel and Zoe are probably in a huge bundle of fun at this very moment. Probably talking about you-know-what, hot guys, movies, girl talk! D: So jealous. But then, I got Raquel jealous today that she isn't going for camp, so hah! xD

I need to finish packing, finish reading The Princess Diaries #1, get ready! I dislike packing for anything, cause I have to plan in advance what to wear, and i like to do that at the split-second.  Plus, all the ironing, folding, squishing and squashing. Not pleasant. Agh.

Well, quick review on the latest book, Tommy Sulivan is a Freak or also called Pants on Fire. (Bee pointed out to me that Shane West in A Walk to Remember acted as Tommy Sulivan in the school play when Mandy Moore sang Only Hope. She has the greatest memory!) Anyway, getting back to the book, its absolutely wonderful. I'll rate it 9/10. I'm in love with Tom Suilivan, he's soo nice. Like Charmaine said, he loves her but he lets go, because if you love someone, you'll let go! :) Its crazy sweet.

Currently reading; Princess Diaries. Its okay, nothing great.

No comments: