Saturday, July 11, 2009

one and the same.

;there's a mountain between us,
But there's one thing that I'm sure of,
That I know how I feel about you.
--
нazel says: I have to get a guy who loves swimming and can play baseball.
нazel says: else die already. D:
:жЖ[S]aRaW[r] - Breathing - I'm blessed-Жж: says: HAHAHAHA.
:жЖ[S]aRaW[r] - Breathing - I'm blessed-Жж:. says: baseball!
--
Weekends are so overrated! I spent practically the whole morning doing nothing. Okay, so I finished Princess Diaries 3, and then did my weekly manicure and pedicure. :) Then, practically killed by doing my horrid Language Arts - poems! Made pizza for lunch, yums! And then, came online and started talking about hotsprings, horses, sheep, baseball, bungee jumping, and scuba diving with Quel and Sarah! :D

Visited a hotspring (CHECK!)
Ridden a horse (CHECK CHECK!)
Pet a sheep (CHECK!)
Played baseball (CHECK!!)
Bungee jumping (.... I don't even want to!)
Scuaba diving (....)

I miss old times, really. I just can't seem to understand people here, because they've never seen a rasberry, blueberry, or blackberry, OR EVEN A CHERRY! When Quel saw it a few days ago in Cold Storage, she started jumping up and down. O_o, okayyy! And they've never seen snow? Or touched a horse, let alone ride one without the guy pulling you around the ring! I am definitely blessed. :) Sometimes, I don't even know whether I want to fit in, or not.

My wishlist: (as on the left column)
-Live out my dream.
-Witness a miracle.
-Own the whole original Rubik's collection.
-Have a huge collection of thick towels and bedsheets, all marked with 'hazelchazel'.
-A big brother.
-Own a puppy.
-Own mascara & eyeliner.
-Play baseball as a profession.
-Graduate ahead of my age.
-Win a swimming competition.
-Go into performing arts.
-Bring someone to Christ.
-Befriend someone I don't like.
-Design a tee.
-Have children of my own.
-Live in a farm for at least a year, with horses, cows, pigs.
-Become famous.
-Go scuba diving.
-Meet an actor.
-Fall in love.
-Marry a hottie.
-Impact the world.
You're the only reason I'm still living.   
Taylor Swift Fearless   

No comments: