Friday, July 10, 2009

the way I loved you

Cause I don't know how it gets better than this. :)

July babies. :)
- Ang Bee Bee (10th)
- Paul Mae (10th)
- James Tee (10th)
- Jirene Beh (11th)
- Dawn Pang (12th)
- Sarah See (15th)
- Celine Ti (17th)
- Elizabeth Brevick (18th)
- Ai Theeng (19th)
- Jaclyn Tan (22nd)
- Rachel Wong (29th)
- Maryanne LaFollette (30th)
- Oliva Desjardin (31st)
May God bless you all greatly and continue to grow in Him. :) Monkeys like banannas. (I know that was totally random)
--
So, I have this busy, not-looking-forward weekend to pull through. I'm so behind in work, Art activities are driving me crazy, and I have to attend this birthday party, that will lead me to a state of minor depression. I'll have no one to talk to except Keiffer, but thank gosh for him right? :)

Gotta run, French, here I comee! D:

No comments: