Thursday, July 23, 2009

ugh, eyebags.

I have never ever had such obvious eyebags than today. D: I literally felt like fainting this morning, and surprisingly, managed to do a lot more work than usual for the last couple of weeks. Then we had a science experiement, and when Mr. Nicholas asked, "Any questions?" I seriously felt like saying, "Can I exit please?" It is a question. (No offence to Mr. Nicholas if you ever read this, but honestly, science does not fascinate me and I was dead tired.)

Then, for lunch I had to eat the school food again because Blue Roof wasn't open. I didn't get a fork, and without a fork, I can't eat rice. (Because I use my fork in my right hand.) And in the middle of eating, I had extreme stomach cramps and gastic pains. Terrible, I tell you. So I had to drink Fer's 100 Plus and stuff, and went down and ate this disgusting gastric pill, but it helped.

Of course, like the whole week and last week, we had cheer practice, but this time from 2 - 4. Finally, I feel like we accomplished something, because the last two days we didn't learn any new step! Today, we learned all the steps for the entire dance, but now we just have to improve, practice, and practice. By the time Sports Day comes, I'll be pro at carrying Esther on my thigh, and lifting Cindy up into the air. :D

&& next week, we get to go to the profession dance studio, and dance our hearts out for 3 hours. :)

Bad news, we have to spend another long day making more pom poms.

Then, for the next two weeks, my Tuesday's and Thursday's will be terribly occupied going for all sorts of sport tornaments and doing First Aid plus playing, then rushing back to the centre at 2 for cheer. I tell you, its extreme stress, cause I'm like, scratching through barely, keeping up with my work. D:

Not to mention, Wednesday's and Friday's I have French and in between, French homework to finish.

Okay, I shall stop rambling and take a cat nap now. Cause in like less than an hour, I'm off for dinner with my cousins from Canada, etc. Its called socializing and I need to be a good girl and do it, even if I feel like sleeping for 24 hours straight.

No comments: