Sunday, July 26, 2009

roller coaster ride.

I'm in a state of utter despair because i had to dye my mom's hair for her, and as you all know, I'm allergic to hair dye! D: And somehow, the glove had a hole in it, so I have like two blackish brownish fingers, plus terribly ugly nails that even nail polish can't cover. I tried, and after putting about 10 layers of polish it got covered, but how weird is that? Two fingers out of the blue that are purple? HAHA. :P

I'm just so certain that in 48 hours my fingers will be all swollen and rashes will have appeared. And everyone will just stare at my fingers. My only brilliant solution is that I wear band-aids, how retarded right? xP

I am currently writing like Meg Cabot.

Hey, but common, her books are like ze bomb. :) Okay, you will only like them if you're a girl, cause boys and grown ups, 100% sure will dislike them. Unless you're a sissy or something. I just finished All American Girl which is, pretty good. Not better than Pants on Fire, of course. :)

Oh, and my French? Its just torturous. Before Wednesday, I have to write this report in Français, mind you, about cultural activities in Malaysia, the one most of the population in Malaysia enjoy, the one I like best, and why. I am so gonna die this week, with 2 books I'm scratching through so that the amount of LPTs I do this month reach 4. I KNOW, FOUR! =S Its like, the best I can do, if I can even finish up my Math and LA just to make the number 4! I've only done 2 so far. Agh.

I definitely need to work harder. (Which is what I should be doing now, but I get distracted you know.) Next two weeks there's only like 3 real school days per week since there's sport events every Tuesday & Thursday, all of which I will be attending. Plus, every Thursday we'll be having extensive cheer practice just so we don't embarrass ourselves on Sports Day, seriously. D:

Alrighto, off to work and the horrors of LA poems, rhythm, and meter feet, etc. Plus, I have to write a poem, what?! That's like my greatest weakness. :P Oh, and if I have time, tackle that French report too.
Ever feel like you're on this speeding roller coaster, and you just found out your brake doesn't work? Every thing just seems to be coming apart, going too fast, but you're loving it, somehow.

No comments: